Apply For a Loan
Your hard work and planning can only take you so far. Now you need some money to realize your business dream. The Centre For Business can provide business loans up to $250,000 for business proposals that create or keep permanent jobs in our area of service.
We support various types of small to medium-sized industry or business ventures.
Am I Eligible?
To be eligible for a loan from the Centre For Business you:
- Are not able to get a loan from a traditional lending institution, such as a bank
- Are located in the Georgian Triangle or Dufferin County (view a map of our service area)
- Have completed a Loan Application and a Business Plan Template
About Our Loans
Our loans offer flexible financing with repayment terms designed for your maximum advantage. Loans are available for business start up, purchase of an existing business, and expansion or maintenance of an established business.
The Centre For Business volunteer Board Of Directors reviews and evaluates each loan application and business plan on its own merits. Members of the Board are local business people with an interest in developing and diversifying our local economy.
Get Started Now
If you meet the eligibility requirements and are ready to apply:
- Download the Centre for Business Loan Application. The deadline for submission of a business loan application is the 15th of each month. Please contact us to confirm deadlines.
- View and print the Business Plan Template
- Download our Business Plan Financials Worksheet.
Call us at 705-445-8410 for more information or to schedule an appointment.