The Ontario Association of Community Futures Development Corporation has partnered with Contact North to give you access to over 1,000 online programs and 18,000 courses through Ontario’s colleges, universities and skills providers.
Contact North is Ontario’s distance education and training network. It is a non-profit corporation funded by the Government of Ontario offering access to education opportunities through online learning to over 4 million Ontarians in 600 small, remote, rural, Aboriginal and Francophone communities across the province.
These online courses and programs are offered by Ontario’s:
- 24 public colleges
- 20 public universities
- 250 literacy and basic skills and other training providers
With online learning you can earn a college certificate or diploma, a university degree, your high school equivalency, or upgrade your skills.
Advantages of Online Learning:
- Online learning is ideal for learners who prefer to study part-time while maintaining their work and family commitments
- Work at your own pace and further your professional development
- Explore new and interesting avenues of study in an easy to afford environment
- Courses are available 24/7 and you can study at home, work or on the road
Contact North services include:
- Knowledgeable Online Learning Recruitment Officers and Centre Assistants
- Information about more than 1,000 online programs and 18,000 online courses
- Assistance with program and course selection
- Support with navigating the registration process at the institution of your choice
- Financial aid information; Free use of computers with high-speed Internet at local centres
- Flexible hours at one of 112 online learning centres to meet your needs, including a quiet place to complete course work, link with other students in informal support groups, and write supervised exams
There is a Contact North office located at 167 Centre Street, Entrance E, Shelburne, Ontario, L9V 3R8
Telephone: 1-855-355-8830 | 1-519-925-8831