The Centre For Business is providing grant funding to support businesses during COVID-19. The Business Services Grant Program provides funding of up to $2000 per business for technical and professional advice to help businesses pivot during and recover from the COVID-19 pandemic.
Grants of up to $2,000 per business are available!
Businesses can access the funding to obtain support for the following:
- Adapting workflows and processes
- Obtaining advice for diversifying markets and sales channels
- Adapting/adopting a virtual sales platform
- Adapting to new safe workplace regulations related to COVID-19
- Obtaining advice on accounting and cashflow
- Obtaining advice for website and social media marketing
- Legal consulting and review of possible COVID complications
- Health and safety or labour relations support related to COVID and return to work
- Other Human Resources consulting support
- Other support and advice required as a result of COVID-19
If you need specific Health and Safety advice, training and policies, the Centre For Business has partnered with Systems 24-7 from Dunk & Associates Inc.. You can access additional information here: Health & Safety Small Business Support Package
You are required to complete the Business Services Grant Application, obtain and submit a quote from your selected consultant, and provide up-to-date financials. If approved, the Centre For Business will pay the consultant directly when the project is completed.
Eligible Applicants must meet all the following requirements:
- Impacted by COVID-19 pandemic.
- Complete the grant application and provide year-to-date business financial statements (Income Statement and Balance Sheet, in-house financial statements are acceptable). 2020 statements are preferred.
- Provide a copy of the Master Business Licence or Articles of Incorporation
- Must be located in the areas served by the Centre For Business:
- Collingwood, Wasaga Beach, The Blue Mountains, Meaford, Township of Clearview, Orangeville, Shelburne, Mono, Grand Valley, and Townships of Mulmur, Melancthon, Amaranth, East Garafraxa.
Completed applications can be emailed to [email protected].