Friday, February 22, 2019
10:00 AM - 1:30 PM
f you’re interested in learning important bookkeeping practices for your small business, join us for the Bookkeeping Essentials Workshop!
We’ll cover a range of topics, including:
– Tracking and recording income and expenses
– Running a home-based business
– Filing taxes
– Early business losses
– Deductible expenses
– Capital expenditures
– Payroll and WSIB
– HST (When to register and how to manage)
– Tax strategies/income splitting
– Sole proprietor or partnership
– When to incorporate
We suggest bringing a notebook or laptop to get the most out of the workshop.
Registration is just $20 and includes coffee and refreshments. Seating is limited, so don’t miss your chance to attend this event!